- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
414.392 Applicant screening.—At the time of application or reapplication, each adult or teen parent applying for public assistance benefits under this chapter must provide the state with an automated fingerprint image performed by the state, before receiving any benefits.
History.—s. 71, ch. 97-237.