- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
515.35 Rulemaking authority.—The department shall adopt rules pursuant to the Administrative Procedure Act establishing the fees required to attend drowning prevention education programs and setting forth the information required under this chapter to be provided by licensed pool contractors and licensed home builders or developers.
History.—s. 1, ch. 2000-143.