2005 Florida Statutes
448.23 Exclusions.--Except as specified in s. 448.22(1)(c), this part does not apply to:
(1) Business entities duly registered as farm labor contractors pursuant to part III of chapter 450;
(2) Employee leasing companies, as defined in s. 468.520;
(3) Temporary help services engaged in supplying solely white collar employees, secretarial employees, clerical employees, or skilled laborers;
(4) Labor union hiring halls; or
(5) Labor bureau or employment offices operated by a business entity for the sole purpose of employing an individual for its own use.
History.--s. 1, ch. 95-332.