SB 28-A: Florida KidCare Program
GENERAL BILL by Posey ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Rich ; Siplin ; Lynn ; Argenziano ; Dockery ; Pruitt ; Clary ; Klein ; Peaden ; Aronberg ; Villalobos ; Crist ; Wilson
Florida KidCare Program; revises requirements for documenting family income for purposes of determining child's eligibility for program. Amends 409.814.
Last Action: 12/21/2004 - Signed by Officers and presented to Governor; Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2004-478
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Filed; Introduced, referred to Health Care -SJ 00005; On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 12/15/04, 9:00 am, 110-S
• Favorable by- Health Care; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00018; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00018
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00017; Read second and third times -SJ 00012; Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00012
• In Messages; Received -HJ 00045; Read second and third times -HJ 00045; Passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 00045
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00022
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor; Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2004-478
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.