CS/SB 1152: FRS/Payroll Contribution Rates
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Argenziano
FRS/Payroll Contribution Rates; revises payroll contribution rates for membership classes of Fla. Retirement System for state fiscal years effective July 1, 2005, & July 1, 2006; revises payroll contribution rate for Institute of Food & Agricultural Sciences, effective July 1, 2005; provides declaration of important state interest. Amends 121.71,.40.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died in Committee on Ways and Means, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1907 (Ch. 2005-93)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Ways and Means -SJ 00072
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 03/30/05, 2:00 pm, 110-S
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00325; CS read first time on 04/05/05 -SJ 00330
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00325
• Died in Committee on Ways and Means, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1907 (Ch. 2005-93)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.