CS/SB 1208: Long-term Care Partnership Program
GENERAL BILL by Health Care ; Peaden ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fasano ; Klein ; Lynn
Long-term Care Partnership Program; provides conditions for eligibility; directs AHCA to establish Long-term Care Partnership Program; provides purpose & duties; directs agency to submit plan & proposed legislation to Legislature. Amends 409.905; creates 409.9102.
Last Action: 6/17/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-252
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Care; Banking and Insurance; Health and Human Services Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Health Care; Banking and Insurance; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00075
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 03/15/05, 12:00 noon, 412-K
• CS by Health Care; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00228; CS read first time on 03/17/05 -SJ 00231
• Now in Banking and Insurance -SJ 00228
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 04/05/05, 3:15 pm, 412-K --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 04/13/05, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00462
• Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00462
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Appropriations, 04/26/05, 3:00 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Appropriations; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00639
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00639
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00744; Read second time -SJ 00720; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00720; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00720
• Read third time -SJ 00758; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00758
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 01171; Read second and third times -HJ 01171; Substituted for HB 371 -HJ 01171; CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 01171
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00909
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-252
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.