CS/SB 1254: Deferred Compensation Programs
GENERAL BILL by Ways and Means ; Constantine
Deferred Compensation Programs; revises term "employee" & defines term "governmental entity"; authorizes governmental entities, by ordinance, contract agreement, or other documentation, to participate in deferred compensation plan of state & specifies responsibility of Chief Financial Officer with respect thereto; amends provision re Financial Services Dept., to conform. Amends 112.215, 20.121.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00077; On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 03/09/05, 1:30 pm, 110-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00134
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00134
• Withdrawn from General Government Appropriations -SJ 00418; Now in Ways and Means
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means, 04/21/05, 11:00 am, 412-K
• CS by- Ways and Means; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 00568; CS read first time on 04/26/05 -SJ 00576
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00568
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.