SB 1512: Drug Abuse Prevention/Libraries
GENERAL BILL by Aronberg ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Miller ; Crist ; Posey
Drug Abuse Prevention/Libraries; prohibits sale, manufacture, or delivery of controlled substances, or possession of controlled substances with intent to sell, manufacture, or deliver, within 1,000 feet of certain libraries, not inlcuding mobile libraries; ranks such offenses on offense severity ranking chart of Criminal Punishment Code; reenacts provisions to incorporate amendment in reference thereto; provides applicability, etc. Amends 893.13, 921.0022; reenacts FS.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 House - Died in Committee on Justice Appropriations (FC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Justice Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Criminal Justice; Justice Appropriations -SJ 00092
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 04/06/05, 2:00 pm, 37-S
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00377
• Now in Justice Appropriations -SJ 00377; On Committee agenda-- Justice Appropriations, 04/12/05, 3:15 pm, 37-S
• Favorable by- Justice Appropriations; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00419
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00419
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00523; Read second time -SJ 00487
• Read third time -SJ 00540; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00540; Passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00540
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Justice Appropriations (FC) -HJ 01258
• Died in Committee on Justice Appropriations (FC)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.