SB 1618: Autism Spectrum Disorder/Medicaid
GENERAL BILL by Atwater ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fasano ; Lynn ; Campbell
Autism Spectrum Disorder/Medicaid; requires AHCA to work with Agency for Persons with Disabilities to develop Medicaid waiver program for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder; provides definition; provides for implementation subject to availability of funds; authorizes agency to adopt rules. Amends 409.912.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died in Committee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Children and Families; Health Care; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00140
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 03/21/05, 2:45 pm, 301-S
• Favorable by Children and Families; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00246
• Now in Health Care -SJ 00246
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 04/06/05, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Health Care; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00419
• Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00419
• Died in Committee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.