SB 1832: DOC/Federal Govt. Prisoners
GENERAL BILL by Argenziano
DOC/Federal Govt. Prisoners; authorizes dept. to contract with Federal Government to house prisoners convicted in federal courts in this state; specifies conditions to be included in, & to be excluded from, such contracts. Amends 944.091.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died in Committee on Governmental Oversight and Productivity
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Criminal Justice; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Justice Appropriations -SJ 00183; On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/15/05, 12:00 noon, 37-S
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00187
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00187
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 03/30/05, 2:00 pm, 110-S --Temporarily postponed
• Died in Committee on Governmental Oversight and Productivity
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.