CS/SB 2136: Administration of Medication
GENERAL BILL by Children and Families ; Baker
Administration of Medication; authorizes certain staff members to administer prescription medications under supervision of registered nurse to persons with developmental disabilities at comprehensive transitional education program; directs Agency for Persons with Disabilities to adopt rules to implement specified provision. Amends 393.506.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Health Care; Children and Families -SJ 00207
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 03/22/05, 3:45 pm, 412-K
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Health Care; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00264
• Now in Children and Families -SJ 00264
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 04/05/05, 1:00 pm, 301-S
• CS by- Children and Families; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00349; CS read first time on 04/06/05 -SJ 00353
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00349
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.