CS/SB 2142: Public Records Exemptions
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Argenziano
Public Records Exemptions; provides exemption from public records requirements for identity of donors to citizen support organization created to provide assistance, funding, & promotional support for library, archives, & records management programs of Library & Information Services Div. of Dept. of State who desire to remain anonymous; provides for review & repeal; provides statement of public necessity, etc. Amends 257.43, 265.703.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died in Committee on Banking and Insurance, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1305 (Ch. 2005-207)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Community Affairs; Banking and Insurance; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00207
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 04/20/05, 9:15 am, 110-S
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00554; CS read first time on 04/21/05 -SJ 00557
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00554; On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/26/05, 8:30 am, 401-S
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00566; Now in Banking and Insurance -SJ 00566
• Died in Committee on Banking and Insurance, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1305 (Ch. 2005-207)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.