SB 308: Law Officer/Investigative Interview
GENERAL BILL by Fasano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Klein ; Lynn
Law Officer/Investigative Interview; requires that all identifiable witnesses be interviewed, whenever possible, before beginning investigative interview of accused law enforcement officer; requires that complaint & all witness statements be given to said officer before beginning investigative interview. Amends 112.532.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Governmental Oversight and Productivity
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/23/05, 2:00 pm, 37-S
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity
• Introduced, referred to Criminal Justice; Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00025; On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/23/05, 2:00 pm, 37-S; Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00102; Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00102
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 04/26/05, 11:45 am, 110-S
• Favorable by- Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00639; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00639
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00744; Read second time -SJ 00720
• Read third time -SJ 00757; Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00757
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 01170; Read second and third times -HJ 01170; Substituted for HB 125 -HJ 01170; Passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 01170
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00909
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor
• Veto Message received, referred to Rules and Calendar (2005-B) -SJ 00005, -SJ 00023; (2006 Regular Session) -SJ 00196, -SJ 00214
• Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.