SB 32: Relief/A. John & A. Jacob Angelillo
CLAIM/LOCAL by Campbell
Relief/A. John & A. Jacob Angelillo; provides for relief of Anthony John Angelillo, individually & as father & natural guardian of Anthony Jacob Angelillo, a minor; authorizes & directs Miami-Dade Co. to compensate Anthony John Angelillo & Anthony Jacob Angelillo for injuries suffered due to negligence of Miami-Dade County. CLAIM: $250,000.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died in Committee on Health Care
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to The Special Master on Claim Bills
• Also referred to Health Care; Government Efficiency Appropriations; Rules and Calendar (Reference Correction)
• Recommendation: Favorable with 2 amendment(s) by The Special Master on Claim Bills;
• Now in Health Care
• Introduced, referred to The Special Master on Claim Bills; Health Care; Government Efficiency Appropriations; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00009; Recommendation: Favorable with 2 amendment(s) by The Special Master on Claim Bills; -SJ 00103; Now in Health Care -SJ 00103
• Died in Committee on Health Care
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.