CS/CS/SB 328: Automated External Defibrillators
GENERAL BILL by Justice Appropriations ; Community Affairs ; Fasano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bennett ; Lynn ; Crist ; Klein
Automated External Defibrillators; provides legislative findings & intent; provides definitions; requires FDLE to administer grant program to fund placement of automated external defibrillators in law enforcement vehicles; limits amount of such grants to amounts specifically appropriated; provides for administrative costs; requires law enforcement agency to provide matching funds when making grant request; provides for priority consideration for certain applications, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Community Affairs; Justice Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/23/05, 2:00 pm, 37-S
• Favorable with 2 amendment(s) by Criminal Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Community Affairs
• Introduced, referred to Criminal Justice; Community Affairs; Justice Appropriations -SJ 00026; On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/23/05, 2:00 pm, 37-S; Favorable with 2 amendment(s) by Criminal Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00101; Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00101
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/15/05, 9:00 am, 401-S
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00228; CS read first time on 03/17/05 -SJ 00230
• Now in Justice Appropriations -SJ 00228
• On Committee agenda-- Justice Appropriations, 04/12/05, 3:15 pm, 37-S
• CS/CS by- Justice Appropriations; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00421; CS read first time on 04/13/05 -SJ 00424
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00421
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00523; Read second time -SJ 00510
• Read third time -SJ 00547; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00547
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01251
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 01293; Substituted for HB 359 -HJ 01294; Read third time -HJ 01294; CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 01294
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01075
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor
• Veto Message received, referred to Rules and Calendar (2005-B) -SJ 00006, -SJ 00023; (2006 Regular Session) -SJ 00197, -SJ 00214
• Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.