CS/SB 482: State Lottery/Public Education
GENERAL BILL by Government Efficiency Appropriations ; Clary ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lynn ; Crist
State Lottery/Public Education; provides for deposit of percentage of unclaimed prize money in Educational Enhancement Trust Fund; authorizes 80 percent of unclaimed prize money to be used to match private contributions received under certain postsecondary matching grant programs; revises provisions re allocation of revenues for public education; conforms provisions. Amends 24.115,.121, 1010.70.
Last Action: 4/20/2005 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00523; Substituted HB 841 -SJ 00486; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 841 (Ch. 2005-84)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Government Efficiency Appropriations; Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; Government Efficiency Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00034
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/21/05, 2:45 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00265
• Now in Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00265
• On Committee agenda-- Government Efficiency Appropriations, 04/04/05, 2:00 pm, 110-S
• CS by Government Efficiency Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00349; CS read first time on 04/06/05 -SJ 00351
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00349
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means, 04/14/05, 1:30 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by- Ways and Means; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -SJ 00462; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00462
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00523; Substituted HB 841 -SJ 00486; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 841 (Ch. 2005-84)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.