CS/CS/SB 526: Electric Utility Transmission
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Communications and Public Utilities ; Klein ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Constantine
Electric Utility Transmission; creates Post Hurricane Utility Task Force & provides duties & membership; creates Post Hurricane Utility Task Force Advisory Panel to advise task force; provides for membership & duties; requires that task force submit report to Governor & Legislature; provides that task force be dissolved on specified date. APPROPRIATION: $75,000.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Communications and Public Utilities; Domestic Security; Commerce and Consumer Services; Governmental Oversight and Productivity
• On Committee agenda-- Communications and Public Utilities, 03/07/05, 2:30 pm, 301-S
• CS by Communications and Public Utilities; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Introduced, referred to Communications and Public Utilities; Domestic Security; Commerce and Consumer Services; Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00036; On Committee agenda-- Communications and Public Utilities, 03/07/05, 2:30 pm, 301-S; CS by Communications and Public Utilities; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00104; CS read first time on 03/08/05 -SJ 00099; Now in Domestic Security -SJ 00104
• On Committee agenda-- Domestic Security, 03/22/05, 1:30 pm, 301-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Domestic Security; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00264
• Now in Commerce and Consumer Services -SJ 00264
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 04/05/05, 3:15 pm, 401-S --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 04/13/05, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Commerce and Consumer Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00454
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00454
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 04/20/05, 9:15 am, 110-S
• CS/CS by- Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00555; CS read first time on 04/21/05 -SJ 00555
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00555
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 01074; Read second time -SJ 00940; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00941; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00941
• Read third time -SJ 01098; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 01098
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.