CS/SB 62: Seniors & Disabled Adults/Services
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Campbell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Rich ; Lynn ; Crist
Seniors & Disabled Adults/Services; authorizes each county to create independent special district to provide funding for services for seniors & adults with developmental disabilities; clarifies that county may provide said services or create special district to provide such services by general or special law; authorizes county to create dependent special district to provide certain services for seniors & adults with developmental disabilities, etc.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 House - Died in Committee on Finance & Tax (FC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Government Efficiency Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/11/05, 9:00 am, 401-S
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Government Efficiency Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Government Efficiency Appropriations, 02/24/05, 9:00 am, 110-S
• Favorable with 2 amendment(s) by- Government Efficiency Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Introduced, referred to Community Affairs; Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00011; On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/11/05, 9:00 am, 401-S; CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00104; CS read first time on 03/08/05 -SJ 00093; Now in Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00104; On Committee agenda-- Government Efficiency Appropriations, 02/24/05, 9:00 am, 110-S; Favorable with 2 amendment(s) by- Government Efficiency Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00103; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00103
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00227; Read second time -SJ 00225; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00226; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00226
• Read third time -SJ 00237; CS passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 1 -SJ 00238
• In Messages
• Requested House to return -SJ 00299
• Returned -HJ 00304
• In returning messages
• Was taken up -SJ 00340; Reconsidered -SJ 00341; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00341; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00341; Immediately certified -SJ 00341
• In returning messages
• Received, referred to Finance & Tax (FC) -HJ 01249
• Died in Committee on Finance & Tax (FC)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.