CS/CS/HB 729: Self-Insurers Guaranty/Pub. Rec.
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Goodlette
Self-Insurers Guaranty/Pub. Rec.; exempts from public records & public meetings requirements certain records of Fla. Self-Insurers Guaranty Association, Inc., & certain meetings of board of directors of association or any subcommittee of board; provides for release of such records under certain circumstances; provides for future review & repeal; provides findings of public necessity. Creates 440.3851.
Last Action: 6/10/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-198
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Operations (SAC); Insurance (CC); State Administration Council
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Operations (SAC); Insurance (CC); State Administration Council -HJ 00068
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Operations (SAC), 03/16/05, 2:00 pm, 306-H
• Favorable with CS amendment by Governmental Operations (SAC); YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -HJ 00257
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b)
• Now in Insurance (CC) -HJ 00257; On Committee agenda-- Insurance (CC), 03/24/05, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by Insurance (CC); YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 00271
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in State Administration Council -HJ 00271; On Council agenda-- State Administration Council, 03/30/05, 2:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Administration Council; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00330; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00330
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00349; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00349; Ordered engrossed -HJ 00349
• Read third time -HJ 00376; Passed as amended; YEAS 109 NAYS 0 -HJ 00376
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00478
• Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00919; Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1442 -SJ 00919; Read second time -SJ 00919
• Read third time -SJ 01101; Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 01101
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01505
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-198
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.