SB 752: Ms. Willie Ann Glenn Act
GENERAL BILL by Wise ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bullard ; Klein ; Crist
Ms. Willie Ann Glenn Act; requires each district school board to develop plan to sponsor summer nutrition program; provides criteria for operating program sites; authorizes exemption from sponsoring said program & provides procedures therefor; authorizes school boards to encourage not-for-profit entities to sponsor said program under certain circumstances; authorizes superintendent of schools to collaborate with specified agencies to implement said program, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2005 Senate - Read third time -SJ 00743; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00743; Substituted HB 227 -SJ 00743; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 227 (Ch. 2005-73)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Children and Families; Education Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/07/05, 2:30 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Introduced, referred to Education; Children and Families; Education Appropriations -SJ 00049; On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/07/05, 2:30 pm, 110-S; Favorable by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00101; Now in Children and Families -SJ 00101
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 03/21/05, 2:45 pm, 301-S
• Favorable by Children and Families; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00246
• Now in Education Appropriations -SJ 00246
• On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations, 04/21/05, 9:15 am, 412-K
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by- Education Appropriations; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00554; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00554
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00638; Read second time -SJ 00621; Amendment(s) failed -SJ 00622
• Read third time -SJ 00743; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00743; Substituted HB 227 -SJ 00743; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 227 (Ch. 2005-73)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.