CS/SB 786: Tires & Batteries/Govt. Entities/Fee
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Clary
Tires & Batteries/Govt. Entities/Fee; imposes fee on sale of new motor vehicle tires sold to governmental entities; imposes fee on sale of new or remanufactured lead-acid batteries sold to governmental entities; specifies that certain amendments are remedial in nature & are intended for clarification; provides that certain dealers are not eligible for refund. Amends 403.718,.7185.
Last Action: 6/10/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-174
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 02/22/05, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00051; On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 02/22/05, 2:00 pm, 401-S; Favorable by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00102; Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00102; On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 03/09/05, 1:30 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00134
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00134
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/12/05, 3:15 pm, 301-S
• CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00421; CS read first time on 04/13/05 -SJ 00426
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00421
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00744; Read second time -SJ 00716
• Read third time -SJ 00756; CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 00756
• In Messages; Received, referred to State Resources Council -HJ 01159; On Council agenda-- State Resources Council, 05/03/05, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- State Resources Council; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 01265; Placed on Calendar -HJ 01265
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 01310; Read third time -HJ 01310; CS passed; YEAS 111 NAYS 1 -HJ 01310
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01075
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-174
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.