CS/HB 871: Public Funds/Deposits
GENERAL BILL by Bilirakis ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ambler ; Kendrick ; Seiler
Public Funds/Deposits; provides additional authorization for Chief Financial Officer to deposit state funds; provides additional authorization for units of local government to deposit surplus local government funds; exempts certain public deposits from security for public deposits requirements of specified provision. Amends 17.57, 218.415, 280.03.
Last Action: 6/1/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-126
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Economic Development, Trade & Banking (CC); Finance & Tax (FC); Commerce Council
• Introduced, referred to Economic Development, Trade & Banking (CC); Finance & Tax (FC); Commerce Council -HJ 00079; On Committee agenda-- Economic Development, Trade & Banking (CC), 03/10/05, 1:45 pm, 306-H
• Favorable with CS amendment by Economic Development, Trade & Banking (CC); YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 00227
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b)
• Now in Finance & Tax (FC) -HJ 00227
• On Committee agenda-- Finance & Tax (FC), 04/12/05, 4:00 pm, 404-H
• Favorable by Finance & Tax (FC); YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00506; Now in Commerce Council -HJ 00506
• On Council agenda-- Commerce Council, 04/20/05, 3:45 pm, 404-H
• Favorable by- Commerce Council; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 00673
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00673
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00865; Ordered engrossed -HJ 00866; Read third time -HJ 00865; Passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 00865
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Ways and Means -SJ 00748
• Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Ways and Means -SJ 00835; Substituted for SB 1998 -SJ 00835; Read second time -SJ 00835
• Read third time -SJ 01064; Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 01064
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01342
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-126
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.