CS/SB 890: Students/Administering Epinephrine
GENERAL BILL by Education ; Wise ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Crist
Students/Administering Epinephrine; authorizes certain K-12 students to self-administer epinephrine by auto-injector under certain circumstances; requires adoption of rules; provides for indemnification. Amends 1002.20.
Last Action: 4/27/2005 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00638; Read second time -SJ 00624; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00624; Substituted HB 279 -SJ 00624; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 279 (Ch. 2005-75)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Health Care; Judiciary
• Introduced, referred to Education; Health Care; Judiciary -SJ 00057
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/28/05, 3:15 pm, 110-S
• CS by Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00320; CS read first time on 03/31/05 -SJ 00321
• Now in Health Care -SJ 00320
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 04/06/05, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Health Care; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00419
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00419
• Withdrawn from Judiciary -SJ 00553; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00638; Read second time -SJ 00624; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00624; Substituted HB 279 -SJ 00624; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 279 (Ch. 2005-75)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.