SB 908: Wekiva Parkway & Protection Act
GENERAL BILL by Constantine
Wekiva Parkway & Protection Act; clarifies DEP's rulemaking authority to implement certain recommendations; requires provisions for relief from specific recommendations under certain circumstances; requires local governments hosting interchange on said parkway to adopt interchange land use plan within 1 year after interchange location is established; exempts interchanges located on Interstate 4 from requirements for interchange land use plan, etc. Amends Ch. 369.
Last Action: 6/1/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-106
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation; Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 02/22/05, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Now in Community Affairs
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation; Community Affairs -SJ 00058; On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 02/22/05, 2:00 pm, 401-S; Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00101; Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00101
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/15/05, 9:00 am, 401-S
• Favorable by- Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00187; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00187
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00246; Read second time -SJ 00243; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00243; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00244
• Read third time -SJ 00262; Passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00262
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01159
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 1013 -HJ 01190; Read second time -HJ 01190; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01190
• Read third time -HJ 01273; Amendment(s) reconsidered, adopted as amended -HJ 01274; Passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 01275
• In returning messages
• Concurred -SJ 01108; Passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 01108; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 01108
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-106
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.