CS/SB 958: Animal Health Care Services
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture ; Baker ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Peaden ; Bullard ; Lawson ; Bennett ; Campbell ; Fasano
Animal Health Care Services; provides that provisions re veterinary medical practice, does not apply to certain persons who are under supervision of animal's owner or to certain persons providing specific services to horse owners. Amends 474.203.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died in Committee on Regulated Industries
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Agriculture; General Government Appropriations
• Also referred to Regulated Industries (Reference Correction)
• Introduced, referred to Agriculture; Regulated Industries; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00060
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/29/05, 2:30 pm, 37-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 04/05/05, 3:15 pm, 37-S
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00378; CS read first time on 04/07/05 -SJ 00381
• Now in Regulated Industries -SJ 00378
• Died in Committee on Regulated Industries
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.