CS/CS/HB 1023: Inclusive Playgrounds/DEP
GENERAL BILL by Planas
Inclusive Playgrounds/DEP; requires DEP to adopt by rule specific procedures re Fla. Recreation Development Assistance Program & determination of appropriate incentive for encouraging construction of inclusive playgrounds; defines term "inclusive playground"; deletes provision limiting grant applications, active projects, & grant amounts. Amends 375.075.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 House - Died in Committee on Governmental Operations (SAC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Local Government Council; Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC); Governmental Operations (SAC); Fiscal Council
• Introduced, referred to Local Government Council; Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC); Governmental Operations (SAC); Fiscal Council -HJ 00078
• On Council agenda-- Local Government Council, 03/22/06, 1:00 pm, 404-H
• Favorable with CS amendment by Local Government Council; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00299
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC) -HJ 00299
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC), 04/11/06, 9:30 am, 306-H
• Favorable with CS amendment by Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC); YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 00420
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b)
• Now in Governmental Operations (SAC) -HJ 00420
• Died in Committee on Governmental Operations (SAC)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.