CS/SB 1172: Dixie Cup Clary Local Control Act
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Aronberg ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Argenziano ; Clary
Dixie Cup Clary Local Control Act; provides legislative findings & intent; creates pilot program that authorizes local governments to adopt ordinance establishing local exemption to certain provisions of general law & agency rules re public food service establishments in order to permit patrons' dogs at certain designated outdoor portions of such establishments; provides for implementation & enforcement procedures; provides for future review & repeal, etc. Creates 509.233.
Last Action: 6/2/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-72
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Health Care; Community Affairs
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; Health Care; Community Affairs -SJ 00110
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/27/06, 3:00 pm, 110-S
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00329; CS read first time on 03/29/06 -SJ 00337
• Now in Health Care -SJ 00329
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 04/19/06, 1:30 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Health Care; YEAS 7 NAYS 1 -SJ 00501
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00501; On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/24/06, 9:00 am, 401-S
• Favorable by- Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00579; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00579
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00646; Read second time -SJ 00642; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00643; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00644
• Read third time -SJ 00672; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00672; CS passed as amended; YEAS 35 NAYS 4 -SJ 00672
• In Messages; Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01002
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 333 -HJ 01044; Read second time -HJ 01044
• Read third time -HJ 01159; CS passed; YEAS 100 NAYS 19 -HJ 01159
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00968
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-72
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.