CS/SB 1256: Continuing Care Provider/Debt
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Saunders ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) King ; Baker ; Crist
Continuing Care Provider/Debt; deletes requirement that provider include property insurance premiums within amount required as debt service reserve; deletes provisions providing for calculating amount of such premiums; deletes provision exempting property insurance premiums from amount that provider is required to maintain as operating reserve. Amends 651.035.
Last Action: 6/13/2006 - Signed by Officers and presented to Governor; Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-202
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Banking and Insurance
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/15/06, 9:00 am, 412-K
• CS by- Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Introduced, referred to Banking and Insurance -SJ 00115; On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/15/06, 9:00 am, 412-K; CS by- Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00195; CS read first time on 03/07/06 -SJ 00190; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00195
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00012; Read second time -SJ 00226
• Read third time -SJ 00256; CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 00256
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01128
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 377 -HJ 01192; Read second time -HJ 01192; Read third time -HJ 01192; CS passed; YEAS 120 NAYS 0 -HJ 01192
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00968
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor; Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-202
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.