CS/CS/SB 1322: Driver's License Penalties/Alcohol
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice ; Regulated Industries ; King ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Klein ; Wise
Driver's License Penalties/Alcohol; provides additional penalty for providing alcoholic beverages to person under age of 21; authorizes court to withhold issuance of, or suspend or revoke, driver's license of certain persons who provide alcoholic beverages to persons under age of 21. Amends 562.11; creates 322.057.
Last Action: 6/13/2006 - Signed by Officers and presented to Governor; Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-203
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Transportation; Criminal Justice
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 02/14/06, 2:00 pm, 110-S
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Transportation
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/07/06, 2:30 pm, 37-S
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; Transportation; Criminal Justice -SJ 00119; On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 02/14/06, 2:00 pm, 110-S; CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00195; CS read first time on 03/07/06 -SJ 00190; Now in Transportation -SJ 00195; On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/07/06, 2:30 pm, 37-S; Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00229
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 00229
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/15/06, 1:00 pm, 37-S
• CS/CS by- Criminal Justice; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00261; CS read first time on 03/16/06 -SJ 00264
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00261
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00316; Read second time -SJ 00316
• Read third time -SJ 00323; CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 00323
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01003
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 1049 -HJ 01035; Read second time -HJ 01035
• Read third time -HJ 01154; CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 01154
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00968
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor; Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-203
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.