CS/CS/HB 1327: Adolescent/Young Adults/Disabilities
GENERAL BILL by Davis
Adolescent/Young Adults/Disabilities; creates Jacksonville Health & Transition Services Pilot Program; assigns program for administrative purposes to Children's Medical Services program in DOH; provides purposes of pilot program; provides for development of collaborative partnerships with certain entities; delineates target population; describes participating service providers & services that they are to provide, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 00100
• Referred to Future of Florida's Families (HFC); Health Care Appropriations (FC); Health & Families Council -HJ 00191
• On Committee agenda-- Future of Florida's Families (HFC), 04/04/06, 10:15 am, 12-H
• Favorable with CS amendment by Future of Florida's Families (HFC); YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -HJ 00350
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b)
• Now in Health Care Appropriations (FC) -HJ 00350
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations (FC), 04/17/06, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by Health Care Appropriations (FC); YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 00465
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Health & Families Council -HJ 00465; On Council agenda-- Health & Families Council, 04/20/06, 2:45 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Health & Families Council; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 00554
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00554
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second and third times -HJ 00781; Passed as amended; YEAS 120 NAYS 0 -HJ 00781
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.