CS/HB 1367: Contracting Exemptions
GENERAL BILL by Evers ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Reagan ; Troutman
Contracting Exemptions; revises exemptions for certain owners of property from certain contracting provisions; increases maximum construction costs allowed for exemption; requires owners of property to satisfy certain local permitting agency requirements; provides for penalties; provides exemption for owners of property damaged by certain natural causes. Amends 489.103,.503.
Last Action: 6/22/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-283
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 00103
• Referred to Business Regulation (CC); Local Government Council; Commerce Council -HJ 00192
• On Committee agenda-- Business Regulation (CC), 03/23/06, 3:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Business Regulation (CC); YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 00298; Now in Local Government Council -HJ 00298
• On Council agenda-- Local Government Council, 03/29/06, 1:00 pm, 404-H
• Favorable by Local Government Council; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 00316
• Now in Commerce Council -HJ 00316
• On Council agenda-- Commerce Council, 04/11/06, 3:30 pm, 404-H
• Favorable with CS amendment by- Commerce Council; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 00421
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 6.3(b); Placed on Calendar -HJ 00421
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00609; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00609; Ordered engrossed -HJ 00609
• Read third time -HJ 00642; Passed as amended; YEAS 119 NAYS 0 -HJ 00642
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs -SJ 00836
• Withdrawn from Regulated Industries; Community Affairs -SJ 00932; Substituted for SB 2472 -SJ 00932; Read second time -SJ 00932
• Read third time -SJ 01065; Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 01065
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01642
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-283
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.