CS/CS/CS/SB 1394: Underground Facilities/Safety
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Regulated Industries ; Communications and Public Utilities ; Miller
Underground Facilities/Safety; provides legislative intent that Sunshine State One-Call of Florida, Inc., is not required or permitted to locate or mark underground facilities; deletes provisions exempting small city from membership in Sunshine State One-Call of Fla., Inc.; provides for study of feasibility of zones where no notification is required; provides that certain single-family residential properties are not exempt from mandatory location notification, etc. Amends Ch. 556.
Last Action: 4/26/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00577; Read second time -SJ 00560; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00560; Substituted HB 789 -SJ 00561; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 789 (Ch. 2006-138)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Communications and Public Utilities; Regulated Industries; Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Communications and Public Utilities, 03/06/06, 2:15 pm, 301-S
• CS by Communications and Public Utilities; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Introduced, referred to Communications and Public Utilities; Regulated Industries; Community Affairs -SJ 00123; On Committee agenda-- Communications and Public Utilities, 03/06/06, 2:15 pm, 301-S; CS by Communications and Public Utilities; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00230; CS read first time on 03/09/06 -SJ 00232
• Now in Regulated Industries -SJ 00230
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/27/06, 3:00 pm, 110-S
• CS/CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00328; CS read first time on 03/29/06 -SJ 00338
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00328
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/18/06, 9:00 am, 401-S
• CS/CS/CS by- Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00503; CS read first time on 04/20/06 -SJ 00507
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00504
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00577; Read second time -SJ 00560; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00560; Substituted HB 789 -SJ 00561; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 789 (Ch. 2006-138)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.