CS/SB 1438: Custodial Requirements/Pub. Rec.
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Argenziano
Custodial Requirements/Pub. Rec.; clarifies custodial requirements for record that is confidential & exempt from disclosure pursuant to law; authorizes custodian of such record to require agency or other governmental entity that receives record to acknowledge in writing confidential & exempt status of record. Amends 119.021.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 Senate - Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Judiciary; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Judiciary; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00125
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 03/22/06, 2:15 pm, 110-S
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00329; CS read first time on 03/29/06 -SJ 00338
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00329
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/29/06, 3:30 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00374
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00374
• Withdrawn from Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00533; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00577; Read second time -SJ 00569; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00569; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00570
• Read third time -SJ 00619; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00619
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01129
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 7243 -HJ 01193; Read second time -HJ 01193; Read third time -HJ 01193; CS passed; YEAS 120 NAYS 0 -HJ 01193
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00968
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor
• Veto Message received, referred to Rules (2007 Special Session A) -SJ 00006, -SJ 00008; (2007 Regular Session) -SJ 00097
• Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.