CS/CS/SB 1694: Community-based Care/DCFS
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Appropriations ; Children and Families ; Campbell
Community-based Care/DCFS; establishes 3-year pilot program in Miami-Dade, Monroe, & Broward Counties; provides for transfer of certain responsibilities from DCFS to specified community-based care lead agencies; provides for funding pilot program from grants & federal funds; requires that dept. enter into fixed-payment contracts; requires that dept., lead agencies implementing pilot program, & AHCA develop plan for integrating certain Medicaid mental health svcs., etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 5011 (Ch. 2006-30)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children and Families; Judiciary; Health and Human Services Appropriations; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar
• Introduced, referred to Children and Families; Judiciary; Health and Human Services Appropriations; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00138
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 03/27/06, 3:00 pm, 301-S
• CS by Children and Families; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00329; CS read first time on 03/29/06 -SJ 00339
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00329
• Withdrawn from Judiciary; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00324; Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Appropriations, 04/18/06, 4:15 pm, 401-S
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00448; CS read first time on 04/19/06 -SJ 00454
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00448
• Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 5011 (Ch. 2006-30)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.