CS/CS/SB 170: Administration of Medication
GENERAL BILL by Children and Families ; Health Care ; Baker
Administration of Medication; deletes requirements for unlicensed staff members of direct care service facilities to administer prescribed medications to persons with developmental disabilities; authorizes direct service providers to administer medication to clients or to supervise self-administration of medication by clients, etc. Amends 393.506.
Last Action: 5/30/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-37
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Care; Children and Families
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 01/11/06, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• CS by Health Care; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Children and Families
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 02/07/06, 2:00 pm, 301-S
• CS/CS by- Children and Families; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Introduced, referred to Health Care; Children and Families -SJ 00053; On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 01/11/06, 2:00 pm, 412-K; CS by Health Care; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00193; CS read first time on 03/07/06 -SJ 00180; Now in Children and Families -SJ 00193; On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 02/07/06, 2:00 pm, 301-S; CS/CS by- Children and Families; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00195; CS read first time on 03/07/06 -SJ 00180; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00195
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00354; Read second time -SJ 00351
• Read third time -SJ 00369; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00369
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01125
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 181 -HJ 01185; Read second time -HJ 01185; Read third time -HJ 01185; CS passed; YEAS 120 NAYS 0 -HJ 01185
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00968
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-37
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.