CS/CS/SB 212: Assault/Battery on Security Officers
GENERAL BILL by Justice Appropriations ; Criminal Justice ; Baker ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bennett ; Crist
Assault/Battery on Security Officers; provides for reclassification of assault or battery on nonsworn agency inspector, blood alcohol analyst, or breath test operator in specified circumstances or licensed security officer; provides applicability. Amends 784.07.
Last Action: 4/26/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00577; Substituted HB 85 -SJ 00557; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 85 (Ch. 2006-127)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Justice Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/15/06, 2:00 pm, 37-S
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 2
• Now in Justice Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Criminal Justice; Justice Appropriations -SJ 00056; On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/15/06, 2:00 pm, 37-S; CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 2 -SJ 00194; CS read first time on 03/07/06 -SJ 00181; Now in Justice Appropriations -SJ 00194
• On Committee agenda-- Justice Appropriations, 04/04/06, 10:15 am, 37-S
• CS/CS by- Justice Appropriations; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00399; CS read first time on 04/06/06 -SJ 00400
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00399
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00577; Substituted HB 85 -SJ 00557; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 85 (Ch. 2006-127)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.