CS/CS/SB 232: Lawful Testing/Alcohol or Substances
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Criminal Justice ; Fasano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Baker ; Lynn
Lawful Testing/Alcohol or Substances; revises provisions to notify person that refusal to submit to lawful test of person's breath, urine, or blood is misdemeanor, to conform to changes made by act; limits information to be made available to person tested to determine amount of alcohol in person's blood or breath or presence of chemical substances or controlled substances, etc. Amends 316.1932,.1939, 327.352,.359.
Last Action: 4/26/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00577; Read second time -SJ 00571; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00571; Substituted HB 187 -SJ 00571; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 187 (Ch. 2006-247)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Transportation
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/15/06, 2:00 pm, 37-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/08/06, 2:00 pm, 37-S
• Introduced, referred to Criminal Justice; Transportation -SJ 00057; On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/15/06, 2:00 pm, 37-S --Temporarily postponed; On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/08/06, 2:00 pm, 37-S
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00237; CS read first time on 03/15/06 -SJ 00246
• Now in Transportation -SJ 00237
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 04/18/06, 1:00 pm, 37-S
• CS/CS by- Transportation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00503; CS read first time on 04/20/06 -SJ 00504
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00504
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00577; Read second time -SJ 00571; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00571; Substituted HB 187 -SJ 00571; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 187 (Ch. 2006-247)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.