CS/SB 2410: Sales Tax/Agricultural Machinery
GENERAL BILL by Government Efficiency Appropriations ; Atwater ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bullard
Sales Tax/Agricultural Machinery; defines term "low-volume irrigation" or "microirrigation"; includes in exemption for items in agricultural use certain agricultural machinery or farm equipment used for low-volume irrigation or microirrigation; deletes certain exemptions re certain equipment & fuel used in breeding poultry. Amends 212.02,.08.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died in Committee on Ways and Means
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Agriculture; Environmental Preservation; Government Efficiency Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00245
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/21/06, 2:00 pm, 37-S
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00276
• Now in Environmental Preservation -SJ 00276
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 04/03/06, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00373
• Now in Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00373
• On Committee agenda-- Government Efficiency Appropriations, 04/18/06, 4:15 pm, 110-S
• CS by Government Efficiency Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00503; CS read first time on 04/20/06 -SJ 00513
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00503
• Died in Committee on Ways and Means
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.