CS/SB 2480: Growth Management/Education
GENERAL BILL by Education ; Dockery ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Baker
Growth Management/Education; revises sum appropriated for Classrooms for Kids Program; revises eligibility criteria for High Growth District Capital Outlay Assistance Grant Program; revises provisions for allocation of funds provided by General Appropriations Act to Public Education Capital Outlay & Debt Service Trust Fund. Amends 1013.65,.738.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died in Committee on Education Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Education; Community Affairs; Education Appropriations -SJ 00282
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/28/06, 9:00 am, 110-S
• CS by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00355; CS read first time on 03/30/06 -SJ 00362
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00355
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/18/06, 9:00 am, 401-S
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00446; Now in Education Appropriations -SJ 00446
• Died in Committee on Education Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.