SB 374: Area Health Education Center Network
GENERAL BILL by Peaden ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bullard
Area Health Education Center Network; requires DOH to cooperate with specified medical schools in maintaining & evaluating network; expands purposes of network; requires that center assist in linking provision of primary care services to medically underserved populations & to provide for education of students in health care professions & health care providers serving said populations, as well as medical students, interns, & residents, etc. Amends 381.0402,.0405; creates 381.0409.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 House - Died in Committee on Health Care Appropriations (FC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Care; Education; Health and Human Services Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 01/25/06, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Health Care; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Now in Education
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/06/06, 2:15 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Introduced, referred to Health Care; Education; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00067; On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 01/25/06, 2:00 pm, 412-K; Favorable by Health Care; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00191; Now in Education -SJ 00192; On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/06/06, 2:15 pm, 110-S; Favorable by Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00229; Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00229
• Withdrawn from Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00397; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00446; Read second time -SJ 00442
• Read third time -SJ 00486; Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 00486
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Health Care Appropriations (FC); Health & Families Council -HJ 00994
• Died in Committee on Health Care Appropriations (FC)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.