CS/SB 382: Wellness Program for State Employees
GENERAL BILL by Health Care ; Margolis ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bullard
Wellness Program for State Employees; defines term "aged-based & gender-based benefits" for purposes of state group insurance program; creates Florida State Employee Wellness Council within DMS; provides for membership; provides for reimbursement of per diem & travel expenses; provides purpose & duties of council. Amends 110.123.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 House - Died in Fiscal Council, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 1324 (Ch. 2006-269)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Health Care; Ways and Means
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 01/11/06, 2:00 pm, 110-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 4 NAYS 0
• Now in Health Care
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 02/15/06, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• CS by Health Care; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Health Care; Ways and Means -SJ 00067; On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 01/11/06, 2:00 pm, 110-S; Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00192; Now in Health Care -SJ 00192; On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 02/15/06, 2:00 pm, 412-K; CS by Health Care; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00195; CS read first time on 03/07/06 -SJ 00183; Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00195
• Withdrawn from Ways and Means -SJ 00577; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00738; Read second time -SJ 00709; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00709; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00709
• Read third time -SJ 00752; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00752
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Fiscal Council; State Administration Council -HJ 01212
• Died in Fiscal Council, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 1324 (Ch. 2006-269)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.