CS/SB 430: Hunting Lands
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation ; Argenziano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Baker ; Haridopolos ; Saunders ; Peaden
Hunting Lands; requires certain lands owned, managed, or leased by FWC to be used for purpose of hunting; requires commission to support, promote, & enhance hunting opportunities & to provide comparable acreage for any loss of existing hunting lands; provides exemption for lands designated as units within state park system as determined by Recreation & Parks Div. of DEP; requires annual reports to commission & Legislature. Creates 372.0025.
Last Action: 5/2/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00827; Read second time -SJ 00823; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00823; Substituted HB 265 -SJ 00823; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 265 (Ch. 2006-98)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation; Judiciary; General Government Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation; Judiciary; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00070
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 04/03/06, 2:00 pm, 401-S --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 04/18/06, 1:30 pm, 401-S
• CS by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00503; CS read first time on 04/20/06 -SJ 00505
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00503; On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/25/06, 1:45 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00578
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00578
• Withdrawn from General Government Appropriations -SJ 00696; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00827; Read second time -SJ 00823; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00823; Substituted HB 265 -SJ 00823; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 265 (Ch. 2006-98)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.