CS/SB 466: Regulation of Real Estate Appraisers
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Constantine
Regulation of Real Estate Appraisers; revises requirements re work performed by persons who are not certified, licensed, or registered; provides requirements re issuance of appraisal reports & compensation of appraisers, including trainees; revises minimum & maximum course hour requirements for trainee appraiser registration; provides for issuance of registration & certification upon receipt of proper documentation, etc. Amends Ch. 475.
Last Action: 6/13/2006 - Signed by Officers and presented to Governor; Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-198
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 02/07/06, 2:00 pm, 110-S
• CS by- Regulated Industries; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries -SJ 00072; On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 02/07/06, 2:00 pm, 110-S; CS by- Regulated Industries; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00195; CS read first time on 03/07/06 -SJ 00184; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00195
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00012; Read second time -SJ 00226
• Read third time -SJ 00256; CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 00256
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01126
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 159 -HJ 01187; Read second time -HJ 01187; Read third time -HJ 01187; CS passed; YEAS 120 NAYS 0 -HJ 01188
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00968
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor; Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-198
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.