HB 497: Medical Negligence/Blood Banks
GENERAL BILL by Cretul ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Baxley ; Goldstein ; Pickens
Medical Negligence/Blood Banks; specifies claims of negligence pertaining to certain activities of blood banks as medical negligence claims. Amends 766.102.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 House - Died in Committee on Health Care Regulation (HFC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judiciary (JC); Health Care Regulation (HFC); Justice Council
• Introduced, referred to Judiciary (JC); Health Care Regulation (HFC); Justice Council -HJ 00045
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary (JC), 03/28/06, 10:15 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Judiciary (JC); YEAS 8 NAYS 5 -HJ 00314
• Now in Health Care Regulation (HFC) -HJ 00314
• Died in Committee on Health Care Regulation (HFC)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.