SB 542: Birth-Related Neurological Injury
GENERAL BILL by Jones ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lynn
Birth-Related Neurological Injury; requires administrative law judge to determine whether factual determinations re required notice to obstetrical patients of participation in plan are satisfied; provides exclusive jurisdiction to make such determinations; provides legislative intent; authorizes State Board of Administration to invest & reinvest funds held on behalf of plan pursuant to certain requirements. Amends 766.309,.315.
Last Action: 5/2/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-8
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judiciary; Health Care
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 01/11/06, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Health Care
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 03/08/06, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• Introduced, referred to Judiciary; Health Care -SJ 00077; On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 01/11/06, 2:00 pm, 401-S; Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00192; Now in Health Care -SJ 00192; On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 03/08/06, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by- Health Care; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00229
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00229
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00259; Read second time -SJ 00253
• Read third time -SJ 00271; Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 00271
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00409
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 3 -HJ 00529; Read second time -HJ 00529
• Read third time -HJ 00543; Passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 00543
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00607
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 00607
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-8
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.