HB 553: Support Our Troops License Plate
GENERAL BILL by Hukill ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Glorioso ; Proctor ; Reagan
Support Our Troops License Plate; creates Support Our Troops license plate; establishes annual use fee for plate; provides for distribution of annual use fees received from sale of plates; provides for HSMV to provide name & address of buyer of plate to sponsoring organization. Amends 320.08056,.08058.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 House - Died in Committee on Transportation (SIC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Transportation (SIC); Military & Veteran Affairs (SAC); Transportation & Economic Development Appropriations (FC); State Infrastructure Council
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation (SIC), 01/26/06, 1:00 pm, 404-H --Removed from agenda
• Introduced, referred to Transportation (SIC); Military & Veteran Affairs (SAC); Transportation & Economic Development Appropriations (FC); State Infrastructure Council -HJ 00049; On Committee agenda-- Transportation (SIC), 01/26/06, 1:00 pm, 404-H --Removed from agenda
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation (SIC), 04/04/06, 2:00 pm, 404-H --Temporarily deferred
• Died in Committee on Transportation (SIC)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.