HB 639: Joseph D'Alessandro Office Complex
GENERAL BILL by Kyle
Joseph D'Alessandro Office Complex; designates building in Lee County as Joseph P. D'Alessandro Office Complex; directs DMS to erect suitable markers.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died in Messages, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 1086 (Ch. 2006-315)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Operations (SAC); State Administration Appropriations (FC); State Administration Council
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Operations (SAC); State Administration Appropriations (FC); State Administration Council -HJ 00054
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Operations (SAC), 03/22/06, 2:15 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Governmental Operations (SAC); YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -HJ 00282; Now in State Administration Appropriations (FC) -HJ 00282
• On Committee agenda-- State Administration Appropriations (FC), 04/04/06, 4:00 pm Or Upon Adjournment of the Fiscal Council, 12-H
• Favorable by State Administration Appropriations (FC); YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 00348
• Now in State Administration Council -HJ 00348
• On Council agenda-- State Administration Council, 04/11/06, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Administration Council; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -HJ 00415; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00415
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second and third times -HJ 00774; Passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 00774
• In Messages
• Died in Messages, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 1086 (Ch. 2006-315)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.