CS/SB 726: Licenses/Continuing Education/DOACS
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Argenziano
Licenses/Continuing Education/DOACS; increases minimum age required for certain licensees; requires certain licensees to complete specified continuing education; requires DOACS to establish by rule criteria for approval of continuing education courses & providers & form for certificates of completion; revises information that is required to be included in application for licensure as repossession services school or training facility, etc. Amends 493.6106,.6113,.6202,.6203,.6406.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 House - Died in Committee on Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Commerce and Consumer Services; Education; General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 01/25/06, 9:00 am, 401-S
• Favorable by Commerce and Consumer Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Education
• Introduced, referred to Commerce and Consumer Services; Education; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00087; On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 01/25/06, 9:00 am, 401-S; Favorable by Commerce and Consumer Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00191; Now in Education -SJ 00192
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/14/06, 9:00 am, 110-S
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00235; Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00235
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/18/06, 4:15 pm, 301-S
• CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00503; CS read first time on 04/20/06 -SJ 00506
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00504
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00577; Read second time -SJ 00570
• Read third time -SJ 00620; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00620
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC); State Resources Council -HJ 00996
• Died in Committee on Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.