CS/HB 803: Child Support Guidelines
GENERAL BILL by Rice
Child Support Guidelines; creates rebuttable presumption that parent who is resident of Fla. or whose residence is unknown is able to earn Fla. minimum wage, minimum wage applicable to parent's state of residence, or, in absence of state minimum wage, the federal minimum wage; revises presumption that parent is able to earn certain minimum wage. Amends 61.30, 409.2563.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 House - Died in Committee on Future of Florida's Families (HFC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Civil Justice (JC); Future of Florida's Families (HFC); Justice Council
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice (JC), 03/08/06, 10:00 am, 24-H
• Introduced, referred to Civil Justice (JC); Future of Florida's Families (HFC); Justice Council -HJ 00064; On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice (JC), 03/08/06, 10:00 am, 24-H
• Favorable with CS amendment by Civil Justice (JC); YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -HJ 00193
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Future of Florida's Families (HFC) -HJ 00193
• Died in Committee on Future of Florida's Families (HFC)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.