CS/SB 826: Trust Funds
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Clary
Trust Funds; terminates certain specified trust funds within DOACS & transfers funds to other trust funds in dept.; renames trust funds within DOACS, Lottery Dept., & Administrative Hearings Div. in DMS; transfers certain accounts within Grants & Donations Trust Fund of DMS to Operating Trust Fund of DMS; conforms provisions to changes made by act; reenacts specified provisions, etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 5/3/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00966; Read second time -SJ 00851; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00851; Substituted HB 5043 -SJ 00851; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 5043 (Ch. 2006-79)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00092
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/04/06, 10:15 am, 301-S
• CS by General Government Appropriations; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00399; CS read first time on 04/06/06 -SJ 00402
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00399
• Withdrawn from Ways and Means -SJ 00738; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00966; Read second time -SJ 00851; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00851; Substituted HB 5043 -SJ 00851; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 5043 (Ch. 2006-79)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.